SIDECAR DOUGHNUTS + COFFEE
What an exciting national day for everyone because who on earth doesn't like these Heaven-sent ring shaped cakes covered in sugar? YUM. We are featuring one of our favorite places, located out of Costa Mesa and Santa Monica, Sidecar Doughnuts & Coffee.
If you haven't heard of or been to Sidecar, it's probably time for you to go. Things we love about Sidecar:
- Amazing daily and monthly flavors
- No preservatives = no shelf life = freshly baked for you!
- Stumptown Roaster's coffee (if you're not a coffee person, you'll become one after this)
- Sidecares: Sidecar partners with a different cool cause every month, and also donates their extra donuts to homeless shelters in the area.
- Extremely Instagram-friendly marble tables and soft lighting
June's delicious flavors are raspberry, lemon pound cake, apple fritters, but we're also fans of their regular cinnamon and their chocolate (with nibs!). You can check more monthly + daily flavors right here.
If you live in the area, do yourself a favor and grab a doughnut, latte, and a Crea mag. Happy National Doughnut Day!